Every year, NAHREP recognizes top producing Latino agents from across the country in the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agent award list. The list recognizes agents whose hard work and dedication has led them to close an outstanding number of transactions in an effort to increase the rate of sustainable Hispanic homeownership.
This year the brightest agents from all cities across the country were closely considered for the Top 250 Agents award. Each candidate brings a unique story of personal triumph, overcoming adversity, and devotion to their trade. We at NAHREP believe in the importance of recognizing such hard working people who make homeownership in the Latino community their mission. In the coming weeks NAHREP will publish the findings of this year’s list in the third annual publication highlighting the top producing agents.
The Top 250 Agents will each receive special distinction at the 2014 NAHREP National Convention & Latin Music Festival, and the Top 10 Agents will be publically recognized at an awards ceremony at the convention. The 2014 National Convention & Latin Music Festival is happening at the JW Marriott at LA Live in Los Angeles from October 12 – October 14, 2014. Don’t miss the chance to network with this group of top producers, register for the convention here.
“The Hispanic real estate market is large and is growing rapidly,” says Jason Madiedo, NAHREP’s 2014 president. “Since 2010, Latinos have accounted for 56 percent of the total net growth in U.S. owner households, with purchasing power of approximately $1.5 trillion projected next year. These top agents are achieving tremendous success representing buyers and sellers from markets across America, and NAHREP is honored to salute them with this report,” says Madiedo.
The 2014 Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents:
The top 10 producing Latino real estate agents in the U.S. are:
- Jeff Galindo, Simply Vegas and Real Estate Strategies, Las Vegas, NV
- Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, NV
- Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, CA
- Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, NJ
- Ricardo Acevedo, Century 21 King The Acevedo Team, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Christopher Tello, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, Pembroke Pines, FL
- Marta DuPree, The Keyes Company, Coral Springs, FL
- David Acosta, Keller Williams – David Acosta Group, El Paso, TX
- Daisy Lopez Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, FL
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty Leo Pareja Team, Falls Church, VA
The 2013 Top 10 Latino Real Estate Agents receiving distinction at the 2013 NAHREP National Convention & Latin Music Festival
Sales production data is representative of the 2013 calendar year. Ethnic background was confirmed through a combination of independent research and self-attestation.
At this time, nominations are closed for the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents award. A big GRACIAS to all the agents who submit a nomination for this year’s list! Nominations for the next year’s Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agent award open in January 2015.
Click here to watch the video